Goat Milk Lotion
GOAT MILK LOTION BENEFITS
1. MOISTURIZING. Use this lotion as a moisturizer. It is not greasy like store bought lotions, but rather soft and silky. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth to the touch. The moisturizing benefits of goat milk lotion far surpass that of commercial lotion because of the natural creams of goat milk.
2. FACIAL MOISTURIZING. Use homemade goat milk lotion on your face as well as your whole body. It is not harsh to the skin.
3. SKIN NUTRITION. Use goat milk lotion because it is packed with vitamins and minerals! How many lotions can offer your skin this? Goat milk lotion is enriched with high amounts of protein, fat, iron, vitamin A, B6, B12, C, D, E, and many more. These vitamins and minerals help slow down aging, help the skin rebuild, add elasticity, and help retain skin moisture. You will be doing your skin a favor by using this lotion on a daily basis.
4. BUG BITES. Use this soap to soothe bug bites. Just apply liberally to the bite and let it sit a bit.
5. ACNE TREATMENT. Use this lotion to treat acne. Research shows that this lotion has a pH level similar to your skin along with other vitamins and minerals stated above. This lotion also diminishes bacteria from the skin while keeping your skin moisturized at the same time. Goat milk lotion is enriched with huge amounts of protein, fat, iron, vitamin A, B6, B12, C, D, E, copper and selenium. These beneficial nutrients will help replenish and pamper skin gently. The vitamins it contains also means that goat milk has some anti-
6. PROTECTS SKIN. Goat milk lotion has a pH level similar to human skin; therefore, goat milk lotion benefits the skin by protecting the skin from daily bacteria and chemical invasions.
7. SENSITIVE SKIN. Handmade goat milk lotion benefits people with sensitive skin because it doesn't contain additives like mass-
8. EXFOLIATION. Goat milk lotion also contains Alpha-
9. ECZEMA, PSORIASIS, KERATOSIS PILARIS. Eczema, psoriasis, keratosis pilaris, skin conditions resulting in red, itchy, skin patches, benefit from goat milk soap since the natural nutrients in goat milk moisturize skin and reduce redness, itchiness, and bumps in the skin.
10. ABSORPTION. The molecular structure of the proteins and fatty acids in goat milk are smaller and shorter that those of cow's milk, making it more easily absorbed into the skin.
11. PROBIOTICS. Goat milk also contains probiotics, which are living micro-