Fancy Goat Activity/Goat Experience
Fancy Goat Activity
Our sole mission is FUN!! Forget what you know about traditional yoga and come ready for the “Fancy Goat” style of yoga. There will be plenty of Goat hugs and snuggles, a lot of nibbling on your hair and clothes and of course goats climbing on your back. This experience is packed with excitement, laughs and memories to last a lifetime!! Come camera ready and enjoy.
Class duration is 30 minutes of “Fancy Goat” yoga poses followed with 15 minutes of soothing goat therapy and Q&A all while enjoying a glass of wine.
Cost is $40.00 plus 10% off all merchandise in store for that day.
Have you ever wanted to snuggle with a goat? Now's your opportunity! Come and visit our Goat Pen for 15 minutes and snuggle or play as much as you want.
- Pricing is $10 per person for the Goat Experience.
- Or $30 per person, and that will also include an adult drink, Fancy Goat T-shirt, and a Goat Milk soap.
- An adult must accompany all children under the age of 14.
- There are time that we are very busy, and we will do our best to accommodate you on a timely bases
- If you would like to do a private/group Goat Experience behind the store in a very private, please contact us and we can negotiate a price and set a time for this.
- Don't forget to bring a camera! We love seeing your pictures. If you share them, please remember to tag us with photos on our face book page “FancyGoatBoutique” (https://www.facebook.com/FancyGoatBoutique/) so we will be sure to see them.
- If it is raining, the Goat Experience could be cancelled for the day, please contact us at (830) 383-1040 on the status of this event.
- We do limit the number of people who can be in the baby goat pen at one time, so please schedule your experience below.
What You Should Wear
- Clothes that can get dirty. You'll be in the pen with the goats, and they'll be climbing all over you. The goats are pretty clean, but sometimes you will get dirt on your clothes.
- Closed-toed shoes. Baby goats stepping on your bare toes hurts. Avoid that by wearing something other than flip-flops or sandals.
- Hair ties, a hat, or a hoodie. If you have long hair, you need to be warned - baby goats love chewing on long hair. While it doesn't usually damage your hair, it can get obnoxious. Putting it up in a bun solves most of your problems.
- As few strings or tassels as possible. The goats love to nibble and nothing is more enticing than tassels, strings, and long shoe laces.